Wall decoration is no longer limited to wallpapers, paintings and portraits. Different types of techniques and designs of wall decoration have been introduced by interior designers to enhance the look of wall decorations. In all these types of wall decoration, decorative items used with fabric are being very common for wall decoration and give the room a classic look. Varieties of fabric wall hangings are used to decorate wall of rooms. Small pieces of carpets and rugs are used for this purpose and beautiful designs are created using fabrics. Photo frames are also prepared using fabrics for wall decorations. The basic trick in fabric wall decoration is matching of color, texture and theme of whole room decoration when you make decorative items of fabric for wall decoration.
Hanging Fabric Wall Art
Fabric can be heavy stuff for wall decorations so it is very important to wall fabric decorative items correctly on walls. If fabric is not hanged on wall correctly, it will damage the fabric art or your walls. Some unique fabric decoration ideas are given below for your convenience to enhance the visual of your room.
- Heavy casing of fabric can be made by sewing looped over strip.
- Velcro is another technique used to hang light weight pieces of fabric art samples on wall. Remember that if you want to hang heavy fabric designs on walls, Velcro will not work better.
- Stretching fabric on photo frame can be another choice if you are interested to decorate photo frame with fabric. Every thin and elegant fabric can be used for this purpose.
- For hanging small pieces of fabrics or other light weight fabric hanging, foam is best choice to hold them on the walls.
- Stud and nails can be used to hold the fabric on walls.